Internet notebook about my work: deep listening to facilitate positive change

.

Thursday 28 April 2011

Evaluation survey for a course

A qualitative survey mostly is the basis to formulate a quantitative survey. Interviews provide you with the right topics and language for the questions you want to ask. As I had no time and the group is not too large, I opted for a web-survey that combined multiple choice and open questions. Each multiple choice question leads to an open question. After testing the apporach with one colleague and one participant, I got feedback on questions that were not clear, missing questions (e.g on organization, changes in the schedule and the role and structure of the workbook) and suggestions for further learning. It also refreshed my memory to check with the expectations participants had expressed at the beginning of the course.

No comments: