Internet notebook about my work: deep listening to facilitate positive change

.

Tuesday 8 January 2008

Interviewing stakeholders: what works?

How much time will it take? What are good questions? To prepare a communication strategy for an international environmental organization we do a quick scan (limited number of interviews; maximum ten questions) among its internal and external clients. To reduce costs and to learn how to do regular customer satisfaction surveys, the communication staff help me. Part of my coaching is to give a few bench marks on what works. I share two here: plan enough time; structure the questions. Click on the image to enlarge the text. The CEPA toolkit provides more information on communication research in Section 2, page 28-41 (How to consult on issues) and Section 4. page 20-25 (Selecting target groups).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.